ODST Central Command
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to unifying ODST groups to sharing ideas and uniforming certain aspects that make ODST's who they are. It also allows for groups to share ideas, get advice from other leaders to help make a strong alliance of successful ODST clans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clans not on the "Groups" page

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shmelly_pitz
ODST General Grade Officer
shmelly_pitz

Clans not on the "Groups" page Empty
PostSubject: Clans not on the "Groups" page   Clans not on the "Groups" page EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:10 pm

I noticed that on the "Groups" page there aren't any other approved clans listed with the exception of the 72nd, the 35th, and the 501st. When will The 901st and fellow group, UNSC Marine Corps, be able to be listed on that page, or is it reserved for higher ranking officials?
Thanks for taking the time to read!
Back to top Go down
http://odst901st.net/
Night Raven
ODST General Grade Officer

PostSubject: Re: Clans not on the "Groups" page   Clans not on the "Groups" page EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:27 pm

A good question.

If site Admin would like, make me a MOD and I will help out with anything that needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
http://unscmc.forumotion.com
Skirata2
ODST Flag Officer

PostSubject: Re: Clans not on the "Groups" page   Clans not on the "Groups" page EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:09 am

That list was just a list of clans that at the time we wanted to contact about membership with the Central Command. Most of those groups don't have a CenComm accreditation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clans not on the "Groups" page   Clans not on the "Groups" page Empty

Back to top Go down

Clans not on the "Groups" page
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ODST Central Command :: Applicants Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: